This is a starter boilerplate app I've put together using the following technologies:
- Both client and server make calls to load data from separate API server
- React Router
- Babel for ES6 and ES7 magic
- Webpack for bundling
- Webpack Dev Middleware
- Webpack Hot Middleware
- Redux's futuristic Flux implementation
- Redux Dev Tools for next generation DX (developer experience). Watch Dan Abramov's talk.
- React Router Redux Redux/React Router bindings.
- ESLint to maintain a consistent code style
- redux-form to manage form state in Redux
- lru-memoize to speed up form validation
- multireducer to combine single reducers into one key-based reducer
- style-loader, sass-loader and less-loader to allow import of stylesheets in plain css, sass and less,
- bootstrap-sass-loader and font-awesome-webpack to customize Bootstrap and FontAwesome
- react-helmet to manage title and meta tag information on both server and client
- webpack-isomorphic-tools to allow require() work for statics both on client and server
- mocha to allow writing unit tests for the project.
Quick setup for new performance orientated, offline–first React.js applications featuring Redux, hot–reloading, PostCSS, react-router, ServiceWorker, AppCache, FontFaceObserver and Mocha.